I miss Raquel. I can’t wait for her to come back.
It is a blessing to have help like her especially. Don’t get me wrong I was thankful for her help everyday but it wasn’t until she was gone did I really realize how much I depended on her.
The lessons that I have learned these past few days is:
- I hate ironing.
- I hate mopping.
- It is okay to accept help in any way, shape, or form.
- It is impossible to finish everything in one day…so it is best to schedule everything.
- I love the FlyLady….Oh to get past the flybaby steps one day!
- Don’t go to bed without washing the dishes at night. You will hate yourself in the morning.
- If you don’t iron everyday and keep putting it off the stack grows and grows and grows. You will hate yourself in the morning.
- When you get all the kiddos to help out they are extra careful not to make a mess because they will have to clean it all up before going to bed.
- The computer and housework DO NOT mix!
There’s more but I can’t think of them off the top of my head.
I have a bed top full of clothes to iron still. It is taking so long that I had to get a chair and iron sitting down!
I am home alone again today (Yay!) so I don’t have to cook lunch (Yay!) Can you tell that I am happy? LOL. It just means that I have to cook dinner at around 5pm.
Okay, enought time spent here. You see the computer and housework don’t mix!